The Coates ES Library supports the mission of the school by providing opportunities for students and staff to become effective and responsible users of ideas and information for life-long learning.
This is accomplished by:
- Encouraging a love of reading
- Providing access to learning resources in a variety of formats
- Teaching skills necessary to locate, use and evaluate resources
- Collaborating with other educators to design learning strategies
- that support the curriculum
Students may check out books for two weeks at a time. Please keep our precious books away from food, water, and younger siblings. Students are responsible for their books and will be asked to reimburse the school for damaged library books.